Monday, August 17, 2009

*YAWN*

I'm sleepy, can't get the background I want on this thing, and I need to go to bed.

Ah well. My bed is lovely and inviting and just waiting for me with billows of pillows and bunches of blankets. Even music if I so desire. Who knows, I might even spritz a little expensive French perfume around so the whole room will smell of flowers. (Too hot to open the window and do it the normal way!)

And after I sleep and dream, I will get some lunch, then take a long, lingering, hot bubble bath. Sooo relaxing! Afterwards I will comb all my hair out thoroughly, end to end--making sure to tease out all the tangles--and shampoo with my favorite shampoo, which smells of wild violets and pomegranites. It even makes my hair curlier! Then a slow blow-dry (using a comb again) to smooth my hair down and make it silky.

Sounds like the beginning of a plan anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie--wow, you found me fast, you're my first follower, lol! (Don't you feel enormously honored?!) I've had a good morning--actually a VERY long night! Getting ready for breakfast and then to bed for a nap! Yep--I do everything bass-ackwards, I feel it's my duty as a mentally interesting individual!! :-)

    ReplyDelete